This delightful cottage is situated in a quiet position of this little village, which is on the outskirts of Skipton and has access to some lovely walks. With a superb village pub less than a minute walk away and the village shop just around the corner. Off road parking on the end of the cottage for 1 car.
The cottage has been recently refurbished to offer an open plan living area with cosy lounge with woodburning stove, new fitted kitchen with dining area and a lovely outdoor patio suitable for al-fresco dining. The open stairs lead to a lovely king-size double bedroom which will comfortably fit a cot and has a newly appointed en-suite bathroom with shower over and contemporary fittings.
The cottage accommodation offers
· One super king-size double bedroom with a fabulous en-suite bathroom with bath and contemporary fittings.
· Open plan living area with kitchen/dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
· Starter pack for stove.
· Gas central heating
· Electric oven, gas hob, microwave & fridge,
· Washing machine & dishwasher
· TV with freeview, DVD, radio/CD, free Wifi
· Selection of books, games and DVDs
· Bed linen and towels included
· Cot and highchair available on request
· No pets & No smoking
Prices per week
· Low Season (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb & March) starting from £293
· Mid Season (Apr, May, mid June, Sept and Oct) £317 - £449
· High Season (mid June, July, Aug) £360 - £447
· Short breaks available by negotiation
For more information and to book please contact Michelle direct on 07951 399143 or by e-mailing Michelle at email@example.com